Harriet finally on M.com!!! Do you thinks its the next Polly?

farakhan80

O.G.
May 10, 2008
Hi Ladies

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for details on the Harriet satchel, i first saw blake lively with the ostrich satchel in gossip girl and thought it was the perfect summer bag, i missed out on Neely but managed to get my hands on Polly and felt that i needed another lovely work bag

i just had a look on m.com and they finally have Harriet on the coming soon section, i have already put my name down for the Pebbled beige spongy patent satchel at my local mulberry store but wanted to know what all you ladies think of Harriet? do you think she is the next polly? ive been told they will be very popular and another sell out for M just like polly but just wondered what all you lovely ladies thought of them :biggrin: looking forward to your opinions

I like the look of her but as usual will like to see in real life first. I remember seeing Olivia Palermo with the clutch version and looked gorgeous.

Hi

I think this bag will be incredibly popular, it is definitely an instant classic. Can't wait to see in store, but I'll be going for the shoulder over the satchel!

i went into mulberry today hoping they would have them in, no luck! have to wait till next month, i also love the satchel style in the mignight with rose gold hardware!

Hi Ladies

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for details on the Harriet satchel, i first saw blake lively with the ostrich satchel in gossip girl and thought it was the perfect summer bag, i missed out on Neely but managed to get my hands on Polly and felt that i needed another lovely work bag

i just had a look on m.com and they finally have Harriet on the coming soon section, i have already put my name down for the Pebbled beige spongy patent satchel at my local mulberry store but wanted to know what all you ladies think of Harriet? do you think she is the next polly? ive been told they will be very popular and another sell out for M just like polly but just wondered what all you lovely ladies thought of them :biggrin: looking forward to your opinions
I absolutely love this bag in the tote style. I want the navy one but think I will hold fire to see what other colours they introduce.