Harper's Bazaar March 2010- Hermes Bangle?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There appears to be a new bangle/bracelet being offered- it looks like just a cylinder of shiney color. Has anyone seen it irl? Prices?

2. Just the photo in the magazine.

3. If it's just a solid bracelet, I've only seen it in the magazines and they're $200! Pretty reasonable especially for Hermes!

4. Here is a picture from the magazine

2010_02_15_15_29_290001.jpg

5. You are right- the caption does say the cuffs are $200. They look kinda fun.

6. What are they made of? :shrugs::thinking:They're so glossy.

7. My SA told me about them a month ago, she said they are made of wood

8. i've seen them in the H stores.. sadly too big for me.

9. Here is another picture- apparently they come in different sizes and shapes:

2010_02_16_10_19_350001.jpg

10. This is the picture I have (but don't know how to scan). I like them piled together.

11. love the look.. and for Hermes what a great price

12. I've seen them IRL. They are made of wood and very simple. High gloss varnish. Not sure I love them. Nothing special about them, but sometimes I'm a "late adopter". I always reserve the right to change my mind.

13. Stacked bangles in bright vivid colors are always fun for the upcoming spring... though not so sure about the vanished wood...

14. I would be a little concerned about the enamel gloss paint chipping esp. if worn stacked. I am sure they are well-made and hopefully Hermes took that into account in production.

The vivid colors are really fresh for spring.