Hardware Talk

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I match my jewllwery that I wear but I don't match it with my bag's hardware but I agree, permabrass can go with any type of jewllwery. Hope you get a bag in permabrass soon.

PoppyLadyBird and NOIRetMoi like this.
  2. Thank you!
    Do you know if right now they are only available on SO K’s & B’s?

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  3. Oooooh lovely. Thanks for answering. Unfortunately, I already have BN and Etain. But black is still on my list.

Meta likes this.
  4. Thanks xiangxiang0731,i have chosen permabrass hardware for my first SO bag.

xiangxiang0731 likes this.
  5. Absolutely! I selected permabrass for my K SO

NOIRetMoi likes this.

6. I would say yes.... but because it is brushed the scratches are not so obtrusive to me.
    (Pic below is of Capucine...for some reason shows up pink on iPad camera)
    IMG_1540833545.840649.jpg

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  7. Why choose brushed hardware over regular hardware and what are the pluses and minuses?

8. Brushed gold and brushed palladium are available only for special orders so it makes it more special (for some) than regular hardwares... for me I chose brushed gold hardware for my SOs because it gave me a chance to diversify hardwares on my bags... however it’s a very personal choice... there are no downsides to the choices you make in my opinion... choose what appeals to you.

ODEDIHAIMS and NYGIRL2525 like this.
  9. Trying the Hermes thing again or still disgusted? https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/disgusted.1001300/