• New hardware with gold & silver colors

• New hardware with vintagey brass look

Results are only viewable after voting.

RM Maven

Rebecca Minkoff Rep
Mar 19, 2008
Hello RM Fans!

I have a question for you.:smile:

Do you like the new hardware with the colors of gold & silver?

Or would you like to see the new style hardware in a more vintage style brass that looks like the original color hardware?

Hi Maven!

I am not as big a fan of the original brass... makes it look a bit dirty. The gold and silver are nice and streamlined and classy, and match the different colours so well!

I like the old hardware in vintage brass and some in silver depends on the color of the leather...I think the old styles have more of an edge to them...I also like the tassels!!! but if it is only out of the options you listed with the new hardware..I still like the vintage brass and some silver too depending on the leather...I guess it would be nice to have some with edge and some with class..:yes:

I like the brass look with the tassels. its part of the rocker chic look.

The new hardware is classy and looks better in gold and silver. I wouldn't like it in brass. I think the quality would look really poor even though it really isn't. KWIM?

i think the new HW is gorgeous~ it goes very well with RM engraving and all~ if it was brass it may look a bit weird IMO~ but i guess i should really see it before i judge

I agree with daphodill84!! I feel the new HW in the light gold/ silver colors gives it a cleaner look. I think it would be nice to have antique brass HW again later down the road but right now I am still groovin' on the new HW colors.

Thank you for asking our opinion!

I think the new hardware is pretty and unique, but I liked the edgy/vintage look of the old hardware. And I liked the tassels. It would be nice if whatever hardware you guys decide on could still incorporate tassels--maybe as an optional add-on or something.

Thanks for asking for our feedback!

I really like the new hardware in gold and silver - I think it would look funny in brass.

I'd also like to say that I would like to see more bags with silver hardware!!! :yes: