Hardware Replacement

thank you everyone, thank you flossy!
mrssparkles dont worry! it's not you, i bet it is them just trying to sweet talk you into a new bag!! :smile:
i find H SA's to be rather extreme---
some are very proud and high and mighty and knowledgable as if they were bred that way, others you feel as if they just strolled in from the boulevard, wanted to take a nap, and wound up staying.

thats why i say- go to the source! claude in a santa suit!!:heart::roflmfao:

Attachments

• santa claus.jpg
    santa claus.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 311
Hi Croissant;)
I was told that they can change hardware color... perhaps it depends on where one asks? I asked in France, and the manager of the store told me that they would not change the feet - but said that it was no problem to change the closure parts....

Hi Croissant;)
I was told that they can change hardware color... perhaps it depends on where one asks? I asked in France, and the manager of the store told me that they would not change the feet - but said that it was no problem to change the closure parts....

wow, so much inconsistancy! i can see how the point about how the feet, goldleafing, zipper pulls, etc would be a huge pain but i also figured the outside plating would be simpler to change. then again, do they want one of these mixed bags walking around? that would certainly be original. paris is so great the mothership really seems so much more like a candy store. more bags, more space, more creative answers!:yes:

Hi Croissant;)

Phew! Luxwear, you saved me. I thought I needed ear candling before I pop into the store again!