Hardware Replacement?

^I am the opposite...hardware is my dealbreaker, but the lining not so much. I can't do siggy HW or the blue/cream bengaline lining. That said, I would be willing to overlook the blue/cream bengaline if it were inside something like, a say, tomato Beloved!! :nuts:

Me too!
HW is definitely a dealbreaker for me. The only HW I can't deal with is the new bright gold mixed HW and I am not a huge fan of the old brass, but it looks fab on my wine nikki; I can't imagine that bag with any other HW~ it's so perfect as it is.
I am also weird about certain linings.....

Hardware is definitely a deal breaker for me! Sadly, I have tried to over look it, but it never works out in the end... I am a Brass girl through and through! The lining is a bonus in my eyes and something I can live with...

I am learning to like all hardware (except the siggy hw, I much prefer the boho dogleash clasps)..

I do love the gold hw and brass hw best but I am growing fond of silver and dare I say it, gun metal... GASP!!

I like warm colors with gold hardware (ex: browns, tans, reds, greens) and I like cool colors with silver/ gun metal (ex: gray, blacks, blues..)

It seems that silver hardware appears more often in sample bags that go on sale at the SS.

I wish RM would make more bags with silver hardware especially since most of us can't get to an actual SS.