Hardware on Reissues

Sep 10, 2007
I recently purchased over the telephone from Bergdorf's a 226 Black Reissue. I was a little surprised at how dark the chain looks. From my research in the reference posts it looks like an "aged silver" not quite black but not a shiny silver. I was wondering, is this the usual silver or does Chanel offer a lighter silver chain on the re-issue. If they do offer a lighter silver is it still available and how hard is it to come by.

Last year, my SA at the boutique told me about it but they didn't have it yet in the store. She also said that it would be only slightly lighter silver but not shinier like the chain on color ones like the new patent reissue or the shiny silver chain like on the classic flap. HTH ;)

U might still be able to find it at the boutique. Tell them u want the black reissue from 2009 with the lighter silver chain maybe. GL!

Last year, my SA at the boutique told me about it but they didn't have it yet in the store. She also said that it would be only slightly lighter silver but not shinier like the chain on color ones like the new patent reissue or the shiny silver chain like on the classic flap. HTH ;)

U might still be able to find it at the boutique. Tell them u want the black reissue from 2009 with the lighter silver chain maybe. GL!

Thanks kylienarak! i'll give it a try. :smile: