Hardware Help

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
Out shopping today and I looked down and saw some of the signature hardware is gone. Any ideas on how to fix this or should I just send it somewhere to be fixed? Pretty sure my local shoe cobbler guy won’t be able to help.

3181C394-9181-400D-9F73-029EA26959A3.jpeg

Out shopping today and I looked down and saw some of the signature hardware is gone. Any ideas on how to fix this or should I just send it somewhere to be fixed? Pretty sure my local shoe cobbler guy won’t be able to help.

View attachment 4785249
I would try purse rehab they are amazing at fixing bags. You can find them on Instagram or Facebook. What color is your hardware? I have gold siggy hardware if you need one.

View attachment 4785249
I'm so sorry this happened to you but at least Carrie has a replacement for you!! I hate to say this but this is the main reason why I will not purchase the newer siggy hardware bags. The other thing is maybe there is a way to replace it with a dog leash clasp (on both sides and bring to a cobbler) which you can probably buy at a hardware store. Good luck!!!! :tup:

Reactions: Jeepgurl76

View attachment 4785249

Sorry this happened to you!

@Carrieshaver is doing the reverse so if I were you; I'd take up her offer on getting the pieces she doesn't need - then trying to either fix it yourself or getting professional help to do it.

Good luck! Let us know if you need further assistance here!

Thanks, everyone. For some reason I wasn’t getting the email that people had replied to my post and forgot to check.

I’m going to take Carrie up on her kind offer. I will take it to my local shoe guy and see if he can work some magic. If not, it’s off to Ragu Brothers or some other place who can hopefully fix it.

it’s an OS pretty bag in a great shade of blue, although that didn’t come out in the picture. Just got it 2 weeks ago from TRR. leather is in great shape. I had a sick feeling when I looked down and saw that strap dangling and no sign of the hardware.

thanks for taking the time to help me out. Will post pictures when she’s fixed and I am rocking her again!

Thanks, everyone. For some reason I wasn’t getting the email that people had replied to my post and forgot to check.

I’m going to take Carrie up on her kind offer. I will take it to my local shoe guy and see if he can work some magic. If not, it’s off to Ragu Brothers or some other place who can hopefully fix it.

it’s an OS pretty bag in a great shade of blue, although that didn’t come out in the picture. Just got it 2 weeks ago from TRR. leather is in great shape. I had a sick feeling when I looked down and saw that strap dangling and no sign of the hardware.

thanks for taking the time to help me out. Will post pictures when she’s fixed and I am rocking her again!
Did you contact TRR for any refunds or such?

Yes, please show us the pics when fixed!! Good luck!!

I thought about contacting them but figured it would be a lost cause. I also wondered if they would make me return the bag, and I like it too much to give it back! LOL.

Lol! Totally understandable. I bought a bag and it came with some flaws that the company was not aware of so I contacted them and I got $100 back. That’s what I meant!