Hardest decision

MaygirlLV

Jan 12, 2013
So I have the hardest time making decisions on buying things. I just drove to LV thinking I'm getting the zcw. No doubt. I've been wanting it. I've been researching it. I'm going I buy it. My husband is ok with me getting it so it's a no brainer. Well, nope. Not that simple. I come here and I'm having such a hard time buying it. I know if I'm not 100% sure, I shouldn't do it. So now I'm thinking forget the wallet, I'll invest a few hundred more (not easy, but doable) and just get my mono mono neverfull. Why oh why do I stress over such a crazy thing? Sorry for this crazy post.

LOL! You're funny but you're not alone. I obsessed for the Alma BB in Epi but walked out with the Alexandra wallet with no regrets. I love my new wallet. Just follow what your heart desires the most. :biggrin::biggrin:

Not crazy at all:smile:. For the last two months I have gone back and forth on wanting the Eva clutch or the mono speedy30. Up until yesterday I was set on the Eva but today I'm back on my first love the speedy. I have wanted this bag sense I was 15 and in my heart I know I want this bag. The price difference with tax is only 129.00 (US) Lets just hope that by the time I get a chance to get into a LV Boutique I haven't flip flopped again lol:nuts:

If you think you really want it, and then end up having second thoughts, then you probably don't **truly** want it. I'm the exact same way! I don't have a LV nearby me, so I ordered a ZCP online, but it hasn't even got here and I'm having second thoughts. Definitely save your money for what your heart wants: The mon monogram Neverfull!!

Sometimes its hard to decide spending so much on a tiny wallet vs a few extra $$ for a purse. I think I had about 10 bags before I purchased my first wallet and cosmetic pouch...

My opinion is to get more purses (or at least a few) to rotate between - before you purchase SLGs... Just my opinion though :biggrin:

I know exactly how you feel. I have been back and forth so much I'm sure it mentally drains my bf to hear me being so fickle :-/

In the end, he gave good advice:

-Buy it if you love it...don't settle--that might lead to spending more $
-Don't feel pressured because of an upcoming price increase...better to shop comfortably and on your terms
-Don't buy it and feel you need to use it every day...use at your leisure

Very comforting, but I'm still confused haha. I plan to try things on tomorrow and remember not to think so much about price increase or settling.

Wow. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I mean, I knew I wasn't but its definitely reassuring hearing from you all. Seriously :smile: I like the idea of buying more purses before a wallet. I have a toiletry bag that I'm using as an organizer of sorts so I definitely don't need a wallet right now. And yeah, the price increase has been weighing on my mind but it'll be more money on the bigger items (I assume) so that'll be good to buy a purse now. I have hearted the mon monogram purses since I saw them and the wallet just seemed like the next practical item. But you are all right. And again, I'm grateful for y'all's comments. Did I mention how much I hate being semi close to a LV store?!? Haa has. Although it did help confirm that I want a neverfull in gm and not mm. So there's a plus.

The decision-making process can be grueling, can't it? I just went through that myself. If you have second thoughts on something, then wait. If it's not a limited edition you can always get it at a later time. Buy only what you truly love and know you'll really enjoy. :jrs::rochard:

i am also always changing my mind actually :P esp when researching for more info in tpf..

but once i get to the store, i will buy the items that make my heart skip a beat :P
if i have second doubts, i will wait :smile:

Last edited:
So I have the hardest time making decisions on buying things. I just drove to LV thinking I'm getting the zcw. No doubt. I've been wanting it. I've been researching it. I'm going I buy it. My husband is ok with me getting it so it's a no brainer. Well, nope. Not that simple. I come here and I'm having such a hard time buying it. I know if I'm not 100% sure, I shouldn't do it. So now I'm thinking forget the wallet, I'll invest a few hundred more (not easy, but doable) and just get my mono mono neverfull. Why oh why do I stress over such a crazy thing? Sorry for this crazy post.

I am never sure myself and change my mind all the time. I know how it feels.
But at least, you have narrowed it down to two :smile:
I have the ZCW on my list as well, I have liked it for a while. But then I am thinking it's just a few hundred dollars more and I can get another purse, and I already have a cles which holds my credit cards and a mini pochette for the receipts and such, so I do not actually need a wallet.................
Life is not easy :smile: