Hard to Control myself...zum..zuh..zum..zuh....

Nov 14, 2006
I am waiting for Azur speedy 30... but I really want a new bag now........
I try to control myself not using the money for Azur, but it's sooooo hard. I sold few bags on eBay and I feel I need some new one immediately. After I browsing the Hilary Style, I really want a mono speedy 30 RIGHT NOW, and I know I don't need to wait to buy a mono speedy 30, but I won't have enough money to buy a Azur speedy 30 + mini pochette later. OMG, it's as hard as being on a diet...I was thinking I could buy a cheaper bag to satisfy myself for the moment, so I sort of like bulga (it's on sale now around $380, but it's not that cheap either) pudding bag. What should I do:confused1::confused1::confused1: I need some support, otherwise I might make a wrong decision. :crybaby:...purse...addiction...can't quit :crybaby:...need HELP....:crybaby:

Don't buy the Bulga because you can easily use that $$ to go towards your LV purchase! Be patient....ever hear that saying "Good things come to those who wait"?!! You will be happy you waited. :smile:

If you must buy something now, then get a speedy. I wouldn't buy another brand. But you should really hold out for the azur. It's so pretty and you'll be so glad you did. We will help you! :yes: :yes: :yes: You will make it through!

Thank you for your support. I was feeling weak again because for some reason I needed to pass the Nordstrom to Michigan Ave. I was just passing it and I didn't look the bag section, ok, I should be fine, right. No, I saw 4 people carrying brand new speedy 30 before I walking out the Nordstrom. I was thinking...ok was that a hint for me to buy a mono speedy 30 for my Christmas gift? I went to LV directly to ask again about Azur and SA told me should be here on Jan and my name was on the waiting list already. I thought that I could wait for two(or three) more weeks, so I just went home without spending. Applause~~~:biguns: