Hard To Believe This Was Once Considered Appropriate Advertising

Great post!

That is no wonder there is so much pedofiles around. It is stupid and sad that any ads will advertise it like that... did you see the connection in some of the fashion mags like zinc (I am pretty sure that was it) that encourage all the "baby girls" look in a woman's body posing very seductively???

What is with that (people "digging" im-morals conducts)????

Just a SAD state of society! I studied graphics arts when I was in school and was encouraged to "shock" audience for attention.....BUT even if it is for the sake of ARTS it is still NOT COOL!

lmao I saw one in the newspaper which had things like a wife being given a new model of sink and in the info she says "Oh George is always so thoughtful" XD

And I also saw one for a wine cordial for kids xD

Um, contemporary ads are no less un-PC or risque.....

How is a drawing of a kid with blood underneath them clearly not the precursor to anti-smoking ads that show gangrene or clogged arteries being squeezed like a tube of toothpaste?

Almost every ad nowadays implies pedophilia too, they just don't spell it out in words. The message is still clearly there though.

Admittedly you no longer see 'witty' ads like the upside-down lady one, mostly because people are too dense to figure things like that out and attentions spans are much, much shorter.

Great post!

That is no wonder there is so much pedofiles around. It is stupid and sad that any ads will advertise it like that... did you see the connection in some of the fashion mags like zinc (I am pretty sure that was it) that encourage all the "baby girls" look in a woman's body posing very seductively???

What is with that (people "digging" im-morals conducts)????

Just a SAD state of society! I studied graphics arts when I was in school and was encouraged to "shock" audience for attention.....BUT even if it is for the sake of ARTS it is still NOT COOL!

(I am so OT, sorry....)

I don't think that's the case, it's probably strange that more pedophiles aren't around actually...throughout history, girls would be married off when they hit puberty, in ancient times KIDS were married off. I think that, biologically, men are somehow programmed to like young females...don't bash me, but pedophilia is not shocking to me because back then these old men would have married these little girls instead of now kidnapping and raping them. disgusting.

I think that, biologically, men are somehow programmed to like young females...don't bash me, but pedophilia is not shocking to me because back then these old men would have married these little girls instead of now kidnapping and raping them. disgusting.

^ I completely get what you're saying, but I don't think it was any less traumatic for little girls back then as it is now...

^ I completely get what you're saying, but I don't think it was any less traumatic for little girls back then as it is now...

oh absolutely...:yes:

and life expectancy was much shorter then so common sense probably made these people think marrying the girl off when she was able to procreate is for the best...of course that didn't explain why much older men were marrying 11 year old kids. what could be the attraction of a little girl, even 500 years ago? 5,000 years ago? But there are tales of it throughout history. Point is, no amount of sexual advertising will increase what has existed since the beginning of humankind.