hard time to wear white multicolor bags

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
greetings! I love white multicolor but I found out that I have such a hard time wear the bag with any outfits and shoes. mono seems to match any outfits, and don't have to worry about getting dirty! Do you have the same concern?
Thank you. :yahoo::P

I don't have any problem matching it to my summer outfits but I do worry about it getting stained. I bought the Greta and it has a lot of the Vechetta and the Vechetta got stained by a black dress that I wore, the first time that I used it.

I have the same issue with the white, I definitely do not like wearing dark shoes and carrying a white bag so ultimately I carry my black MC items much more as I don't like white shoes.

I wear the black mc with almost everything but my white mc speedy I don't use. I have a hard time matching stuff whith it to and I feel like it might look to young on me? I would stick with solids for sure with the white. Good luck:smile:

I'd say solid colors or light colors like pink, purple... Be careful of possible color transfer with jeans and especially dyes in the summer time on clothing due to heat and humidity. I've always wanted a White MC bag but was worried so I always purchased the Black MC bags.