Hard day - I needed a little Whiskey (3 reveals!)

:wtf::faint::faint::faint:......While I am picking myself off the floor.....
your wallet is really pretty, is it Sang? & the phone case in the Vert D'Eau is lovely!
.....now this city...OMGosh......the leather! I am more a 'smooth' leather lover but there are always exceptions....and this 'wrinkly' one is absolute perfection!
Congrats on all three, they are beautiful in their own way & are great additions to already amazing collection.
Enjoy them all in good health! :smile:

I absolutely LOVE your new 07 beauty!!! I have a thing for ultra distressed bags as well, there just something special about them that makes my heart pounds extra hard! This whisky color is gorgeous! She makes me a little dizzy too:tispy:

Also love your new accessories, too cute!

Beautiful city, just gorgeous leather and colour, what a find Beaux. Congrats.

Love your little bits too -- what colour is your compagnon? I have one for traveling too.

beauxgoris ........you must have died and gone to heaven when you opened up the package. I would have. As a caramel devotee I can say without question that this is the deepest, smooshiest most gorgeous bag you could find and well worth venturing into the land of 07. It's just perfect. I LOVE it. You will look so good wearing it.

SIENNA!! Haven't seen this color in a long time -- love its chewy chevre goodness! Congrats on the new accessories as well, the phone case is adorable, wish it fit a Blackberry!

Great find, and a very Beaux-B-Bag!!
^^Thank you kobro - I hope so!

beauxgoris what a totally gorgeous yummy color congrats on your amazingly distressed city!!!! the wallet and case are beautiful also! congrats!!!
^^Thank you - I love the color and distressing too.

congrats, what a gem of a bag... Leather is beyond gorgeous & the color is so saturated & beutiful. What a great find beauxgoris!
^^Thanks tsuarsawan I love the saturation of the color too. It's a very deep shade of whiskey.

lol love your whiskey ! and also your new accessories!! congrats beaux
^^Thank you CHLOEGLAMOR!

I've been looking for the perfect brown bag for years and I think you have got it. It is utterly amazing. I love it. Huge congratulations.
^^Sienna/Tabac wasn't hugely popular when it came out - but I think it was a hidden gem.

......While I am picking myself off the floor.....
your wallet is really pretty, is it Sang? & the phone case in the Vert D'Eau is lovely!
.....now this city...OMGosh......the leather! I am more a 'smooth' leather lover but there are always exceptions....and this 'wrinkly' one is absolute perfection!
Congrats on all three, they are beautiful in their own way & are great additions to already amazing collection.
Enjoy them all in good health!
^^Thank you! It's actually pomagranate or pourpre I believe. It's a berry/cool red color.

I absolutely LOVE your new 07 beauty!!! I have a thing for ultra distressed bags as well, there just something special about them that makes my heart pounds extra hard! This whisky color is gorgeous! She makes me a little dizzy too

Also love your new accessories, too cute!
^^I love the distressing too. This bag is a good match for your gorgeous vert fonce bag!

great purchases, congrats!
^^Thank you weekender2

Beautiful city, just gorgeous leather and colour, what a find Beaux. Congrats.

Love your little bits too -- what colour is your compagnon? I have one for traveling too.
^^Thank you - I've loving neutral bags these days. The wallet is "pomegranate? so whatever that is (pourpre?)

beauxgoris ........you must have died and gone to heaven when you opened up the package. I would have. As a caramel devotee I can say without question that this is the deepest, smooshiest most gorgeous bag you could find and well worth venturing into the land of 07. It's just perfect. I LOVE it. You will look so good wearing it.
^^Thank you maxxout. I'm already picking out my first outfit to wear with it. I have some vintage frye boots that will match very well!

This shade - anything similar to it - is also my HG!!! Such a gorgeous bag! What you found is PERFECT! Congratulations!! You are so lucky!
^^Thank you! Sienna is such a great neutral color - a middle range brown but with such a warm undertone that gives it glow.

Great buys, I love all three of them! Congrats!
^^Thank you ANL1

They are all beautiful! Congrats
^^Thank you pradaforlife - I'm in love with them all right now.

Nice purchases, beauxgoris!
^Thank you myblackbag!

SIENNA!! Haven't seen this color in a long time -- love its chewy chevre goodness! Congrats on the new accessories as well, the phone case is adorable, wish it fit a Blackberry!
^^I know! I never see Sienna?! It's so odd, and when I do it's usually a twiggy? I feel like there wasn't a huge run of this color - certainly not in the city style. Not sure why, but I'm glad I found this one!