Hard Candy to be discontinued

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just heard from Sephora today. They're owned by Urban Decay, and UD decided to discontinue the line.

Hence why Hard Candy is on sale at Sephora, so get it while you can! :heart:

2. aww, no way! (memories of 90s teenage angst and hard candy nail polish come to mind, esp when they had the plastic jelly ring to match the nail polish)

3. Awww I used to LOVE Hard Candy when I was younger!

4. I have the exact same memories! :lol:

5. Yeah, I remember back in the 1990's when Hard Candy came out, I thought $15 for nailpolish was OUTRAGEOUS!! lol

6. I don't think I have ever used Hard Candy. Are there any must haves?

7. wow! i must make a stop in sephora soon!! thanks for sharing~

8. About time :biggrin: Before UD acquired them they used to make really nice items. Now I think it just suits teeny boppy girls. I loved their smooth lipsticks (all discontinued), nail polishes and eye shadow quartets.

9. That's a shame. I love their lip stains!

10. I never tried it! What a shame...

11. aww, i loved their packaging.

12. I loved their nail polish. Mom used to give me manicures all the time. Not to mention HOW COOL was a FREE JELLY RING?

I love Urban Decay... I wish they'd bring THAT polish back.

13. Wow, I remember that stuff...I was always jealous of my girlfriend in middle school who had all the colors and my mom wouldn't let me spend so much on a bottle of nail polish...I had to resort to buying white Revlon polish and mixing food coloring in it. Did not work so well. :P

14. I remember in high school I always wished for a Hard Candy nail polish but never, ever got one. I just couldn't pay that much for a nail polish! I loved those rings.

15. I used to LOVE their "Love Child" eye shadow!