Hard Candy Cosmetics 75% off EVERYTHING!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hard Candy Cosmetics 75% off EVERYTHING! :yahoo:I just bought some fun glitter eye pencils for $3.62! www.hardcandy.com have fun!

2. thanks, but how's the quality? any good?

3. they sell it at sephora (its on sale there too)

personally, i would say the quality isnt very good
    im pretty pale and the eyeshadow pigments never showed up on me
    the lipglosses seem fine though

4. i was just going to post this! great deals!

5. Thanks for posting this, I got some nail polish!

6. wowie i really dont NEED any new makeup but being that cheap...hehehee

7. does any 1 know if they are going out of business or somethin?

8. I"m not sure, so don't quote me on this but I heard that Urban Decay is dropping the brand. I wish there were some free ship codes out there.

9. #9 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    thanks a lot of great deals! I am going to get some stuff for myself and my boyfriend's sisters

10. I wanted to check out on their website but it seems like its not working! Does anyone else have problems with this?

11. Awesome deals! Thanks for posting. Although I am not sure I needed anything I purchased...

12. I remember when Hard Candy came out and it was huge...it has died down since then.

13. thanks for posting! lots of great deals!

14. Just bought a bunch of stuff. I personally think Hard Candy has great quality eyeshadows and eyeliners. I'm very fair skinned and it shows up well on me.

15. I ended up getting like 20 things LOL for under 80 bucks!! A lot of christmas gifts!!