Harajuku Lovers 2010 Christmas Ornament for Charity

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
I was going to post this in the deals thread but considering what a worthy cause it is, I think it deserves its own thread!

HSN is selling an adorable Harajuku Lovers Christmas ornament that was designed by Gwen. The best part is 30% of the purchase price goes to St. Jude's Research Hospital.

I'm definitely getting one!

http://www.hsn.com/heart-designer-o...ept=&sf=&gs=&prev=&cm_sp=Recommended*PD*right

attachment.php

Attachments

• ornament.JPG
    ornament.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 1,474
^^Cool! I actually haven't seen it presented on HSN yet. I'll have to watch for it. I'm usually a QVC watcher. :P I saw someone on LJ post about the HL today's special and found the link to the ornament that way.

He's doing fabulous, Cheryl. Thank you for asking! I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. And thank you for posting this on here. I bought one and posted it to my facebook so hopefully my friends buy some too!

He's doing fabulous, Cheryl. Thank you for asking! I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. And thank you for posting this on here. I bought one and posted it to my facebook so hopefully my friends buy some too!

That is WONDERFUL to hear! Reminds me of the real reasons to be thankful this holiday. :hugs: