Happy Year of the Ox!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    [​IMG]

Thanks to a TPF angel who alerted me about this scarf when we were shopping at Hermes in Singapore over the Christmas break. Since DH and I are expecting our first little one :heart: in the Year of the Ox, we thought it will be a great idea to decorate our flat with this lovely pocket square.

Wishing everyone a very prosperous Year of the Ox! :drinkup:

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous Zenith. Happy Year of the Ox to you and big congratulations on your little Ox :drinkup:

3. zenith, congratz and congratz! :smile:

4. Happy New Year Zenith! Here's mine, I have been using it since the first day of CNY.

29012009812.jpg

5. Oooo, warmest congrats Zenith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's a lovely and apt scarf !!!!!!!!

6. congratulations! what a gorgeous gift to welcome your new little one :smile:

7. Oooh!!! CONGRATS ZENITH!!!! SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!! And that's a really pretty scarf too...

8. Zenith, how exciting and congratulations on your news! There will be a few babies around this year. PBC is expecting twins!

9. Congrats again zenith!! Happy to hear all is well.

10. congrats zenith.... looking forward to THAT reveal!

11. Double congrats zenith!! Awww, the pocket square is sooo cute! Your little Ox will be too!!

12. Handybags, Lutz, toscaong, pluiee, ms piggy, twigz: Many thanks for your kind wishes :heart:

Medusa2020: I love that cw! **makes mental note to checkout the H store here**

Suzie: I read about PBC from another thread **many congrats to her!!**. I think we are around the same stage too.

doloresmia: THAT reveal is still many months away! :sweatdrop:

13. zenith, I love the colorway that you have, I got over- excited when I saw it! Great idea to commemorate your little one's birthyear with this pochette, double congrats to you!:heart:

14. Double congratulations, zenith!

15. Congrats Zenith, what a wonderful blessing to have a little one on the way. Love the pocket square it is going to look amazing framed.