Happy with Pomme - BREA PM w/ Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally got my Brea PM in Pomme + key & change last week and I just want to share how happy I am with the color, style & size :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! Congrats! I love Pomme... ^_^

3. Gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!

4. Very nice! Looks great on you. Congrats!

5. sophiae, lisaloveshoes and Bal_Fanatic - THANKS a lot :biggrin:

6. Yummy Pomme! :drool: :drool:

That bag is beautiful

7. Congrats! They r beautiful and lovely as well!

8. Gorgeous! I love the Brea, but would worry too much about the vachetta all around the top of the bag, but then I am too paranoid about my bags!!

9. Oh my goodness, your bag is GORGEOUS!! I love the Brea, and the pm holds so much more than I thought it would. Great choice, your pomme agenda and cles look stunning as well. Thanks so much for sharing the modeling pics, Congrats and enjoy your new goodies!

10. :biggrin: I worry about the vachetta too, but just can't resist this bag :graucho: I applied a leather conditioner already into it (my first time to use a leather conditioner) and I hope it will do good on my bag ;)

11. Gorgeous! Congrats!

12. I was worried at first because I thought the bag is too small for my daily essentials...but got lucky that the pm holds a decent amount of items. The MM would be too big for my frame. And now - I would truly be enjoying her beauty with the rest of the goodies ;)

Thank you for your wonderful comments :biggrin:

13. Good choice! And congrats!

14. congrats!!! :choochoo: I must say what a lovely bag. She looks gorgeous on you. I'm so glad you got the pomme...

15. Lovely! Congratulations!