Happy with my evil bay score

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I try and avoid buying from the bay but sometimes that seems to be the only place to find what I'm looking for. Well I searched and found one of the bags I just had to have, AND I got it at a phenomenal price IMO. So here is my medium quartz Brooke at the bargain price of $77.50 shipping included! She arrived in wonderful like new condition and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for letting me share my excitement :smile:

image-165993143.jpg

image-3299929476.jpg

2. So pretty! Love great deals! Congrats on scoring one!

3. Very pretty!

4. Great price! What a beautiful color!

I bought 3 MFF Brookes, but I returned them all to fund something else. I wish so badly that I had them back. :sad:

5. Great deal!! Congrats!

I just got a NWT Ashlyn from the bay for an awesome price!

6. Very pretty bag, and an awesome price. Congrats.

7. I was watching this bag ... Looks awesome!!

8. Thank you so much everyone :smile: she is an unusual but amazing color. It's the breast cancer awareness bag, with the awareness ribbon on the hang tag, so I love it even more.

9. Gorgeous! Great deal too; congrats!

10. Brooke is my all time favorite bag!!! Congrats :smile:

11. Great deal! Congrats!

12. Very pretty bag!

13. I love the Brook bags, I have 2 and they are very comfortable to wear. Yours is a beautiful color. I'm sure you will enjoy her. Thanks for sharing.

14. Love your new bag! I had a Brooke in my hands a few months ago and put it back on the shelf. :sad:

15. i love the brookes too, congrats on getting her at such a good price :smile:

the only brooke i have which bothers me a bit is the plum inlaid, her chain strap digs into my shoulder, but am keeping her anyway cuz she's pretty :smile: