Happy with my current collection....for now!

Dec 8, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
After much buying, selling, and gifting here are some current purses that I am very happy with. As we all know our tastes change over time but this current collection reflects my tastes at the moment. The photos in this initial post include Kate Spade, Coach, DKNY and Brahmin. I don't see too many DKNY handbags on the Purse Forum. I have found the brand to be a "hidden gem." I get so many compliments on them. I hope you enjoy some of these initial pictures.

Attachments

Dec 8, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Going out to dinner with a Dillard's brand called Antonio Melani. They are great quality purses. You don't see them here on the Purse Forum though. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410138055.982045.jpg

Lurvebags

Jul 3, 2014
After much buying, selling, and gifting here are some current purses that I am very happy with. As we all know our tastes change over time but this current collection reflects my tastes at the moment. The photos in this initial post include Kate Spade, Coach, DKNY and Brahmin. I don't see too many DKNY handbags on the Purse Forum. I have found the brand to be a "hidden gem." I get so many compliments on them. I hope you enjoy some of these initial pictures.

I love your collection!!

I have two of the same bags in your collection, I got very excited hahaha