Happy Vday to ME!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am single and am NOT ashamed to buy something for myself for Valentine's Day (or any other day I darn well wish). So I went to purchase a bag I have been lusting over and scored a wristlet for dirt cheap along with it. This isn't a "reveal" but who wants to see my Happy Single-Valentine's Day present? :graucho:

2. I do

3. I am waiting for them to load to Photobucket! I love my new bag! Whoo hoo

4. [​IMG]

5. #5 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    Meet Maggie's little buddy, a cute little wristlet I scored for $30 at Macy's

[​IMG]

6. Very nice! Congrats!

7. Thank you! She's even more gorgeous in person than I thought she was on the website.

8. Oh and then dropped some money on some perfume (Yves St Laurent Parisienne) and some new outfits. Next weekend, I will pick up the Madison Hippie (I think the color is Stone), new furniture for my living room and my daughter's room. I LOVE over time, plus bonuses PLUS tax return time! :cloud9:

9. I absolutely love this Maggie! They hang so nicely! SO beautiful!

10. Very cute...the color reminds me of Whiskey, is it??

11. Wow! Great bag & nice score on the wristlet, enjoy!!

12. I love the shape and the way it hangs.

Italia, it DOES look an awful like a Whiskey but it's called Walnut. I always wanted one of the Whiskey Legacy bags but this Maggie in Walnut has satisfied that craving!

13. Thank you! The pair is just stunning IRL.

14. Congrats! We all deserve to get ourselves some goodies!! Happy VDay!

15. OMG i loooovvveeee the walnut maggie such a great color lucky you!