Happy Valentines!!! Instant cl reveal

Congrats! They look great on you and it is your new favorite shoe. Don't send them back. It was a gift. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Keep them. From what I've learned from you is that it is hard to come by your size in most shoes and you must fight for the limited pairs. They are on your feet now and belong to you.

I think they look great and they are definitely not an every day type shoe! I say keep them and save them for special places!!(where you damage is lessened) And enjoy them and cherish how sweet and thoughtful your DH is!!

These are absolutely gorgeous and look great on you! I say keep them if you love them! (Mine are coming to me next week!) If you're not 100% on them though, return them! There are many more amazing pigalles coming this season!!

I agree with DebbiNC... Congrats on both accomplishments!!

Congrats! They look great on you and it is your new favorite shoe. Don't send them back. It was a gift. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Keep them. From what I've learned from you is that it is hard to come by your size in most shoes and you must fight for the limited pairs. They are on your feet now and belong to you.

I think they look great and they are definitely not an every day type shoe! I say keep them and save them for special places!!(where you damage is lessened) And enjoy them and cherish how sweet and thoughtful your DH is!!

These are absolutely gorgeous and look great on you! I say keep them if you love them! (Mine are coming to me next week!) If you're not 100% on them though, return them! There are many more amazing pigalles coming this season!!

Thank you guys. I did take the decals off the bottom of them and walked around in them, so they have been officially christened by me now! :graucho: I am so in love with them, it's sick! Beagly, I totally agree with you. NOT an everyday shoe, but you can't tell Khloe K. that! :roflmfao: Chacci, Thanks, boo but now, my curiosity is running wild now that you mentioned new Piggies coming for this season!! So looking forward to it now!! :graucho: Can't wait to see your reveal!

Thank you guys. I did take the decals off the bottom of them and walked around in them, so they have been officially christened by me now! :graucho: I am so in love with them, it's sick! Beagly, I totally agree with you. NOT an everyday shoe, but you can't tell Khloe K. that! :roflmfao: Chacci, Thanks, boo but now, my curiosity is running wild now that you mentioned new Piggies coming for this season!! So looking forward to it now!! :graucho: Can't wait to see your reveal!

So thrilled that you are keeping them they look so good on you and they are incredible!!!! I'm sure that they will be sought after for a long time!! YEAH!!!! Soooooo very happy you're going to keep them!!! Woo Hoo!!

Congrats! They're fabulous!

These are so hot! They look awesome on you!

What a fabulous DH! These look incredibly sexy on you IMO. Damn!

These are the sexiest shoe he's released in ages IMO. Congrats, need to find me a hubby like yours!

These are gorgy on you Platinum!!!
Love them!!! :cloud9:

Thanks, ladies!!! I am so happy that you all like them. I am in LOVE with them and can't wait ti finally wear them out. I think this pair will rarely be worn out, but I still love them.

@Stilly, MA'AM, I am shocked that you don't have these yet. Are you going to jump on board? These have your name all over it! :graucho: Thanks for the compliment! It means a lot coming from the "Pigalle Queen"!!! :queen::worthy:

Thanks, ladies!!! I am so happy that you all like them. I am in LOVE with them and can't wait ti finally wear them out. I think this pair will rarely be worn out, but I still love them.

@Stilly, MA'AM, I am shocked that you don't have these yet. Are you going to jump on board? These have your name all over it! :graucho: Thanks for the compliment! It means a lot coming from the "Pigalle Queen"!!! :queen::worthy:

I'm on a bit of a "fast" from buying CLs at the moment so I'm trying to be good and admire them on you girls instead...