Happy Valentine's Day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    Happy Valentines Day everyone! :heart::heart::heart:

I hope everyone has a great day!

I think Juicy has a special liking for Valentine's Day and hearts in general. So many of their bags have hearts of one type or another and there's a ton of heart charms and jewelry with hearts.

Here's one of my favorite Daydreamers. I bought this bag last year (2009) at Nordstrom, it came in several colors, but the pink was my favorite. I use it mostly as a tote when I have to carry a lot of stuff. I used it this week before I changed into a red bag for the weekend.

DSC05431.JPG

DSC05434.JPG

2. Aww that's a really cute bag!

3. cute! Id love to get a pink day dreamer sometime. Im suprised but since i got my black daydreamer I have been useing it non stop. :smile:

4. really sweet! thanks for the V days wishes katierose, hope you all girls had a fantastic day!

5. congrats!!

6. Very nice bag Katierose!

7. Thanks everyone!
    Though I actually wasn't meaning to "reveal" my bag, I just wanted to show how Juicy uses hearts, LOL.

I could post photos of my bags though. Have you noticed that we don't have a Juicy Couture bag reference thread?
    We have the thread for charms & charm bracelets but not for bags...

8. Show us your bags Katierose!

9. #9 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    LOL!

I think I'll ask for a Juicy bag reference thread to be stickied up at the top of the forum here^^^.
    We need one anyways, to show how cute these bags can be.

OK, I PM'd and asked....