Happy Valentines Day

I don'thave a red bag - BF can't come by till tomorrow - actually feeling kind of blue - That's me, sad when i'm expected to be happy. Sentimentality is a bummer.

:love: Happy Valentine's Day:love: to all of y'all! Am I pathetic or what?! I COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SPACED V DAY!! My husband actually woke me up this am and wished me a happy v day. I had a dumbfounded look on my face and he gave me such a hard time b/c I forgot (which I never do). Guess that's what I get for having too many things on my mind...:shame:
Thank goodness we're not celebrating til this weekend anyway.

Happy V-Day; is it any coincidence that when stated it sounds like Happy D-Day?

Anywho - hope everyone has a great day in whatever manner they choose to "celebrate". :biggrin:

I opted out of any Valentine's plans tonight with the boy I'm seeing because I am *crappy* company these days. :sad2:

But my dad sent me flowers and I remember the days when I was a kid, he'd go to these fancy parties and take some of the chocolate bonbons or whatever little candies they had, wrap them up in a napkin and bring them home to me. By the time I got the candies, they were already half-melted in his pocket but they're some of the sweetest memories I have.

So this Valentine's Day I'm thinking of my dad. :love:

Hope you all are having a romantic Valentine's evening!!!

IntlSet said:
I opted out of any Valentine's plans tonight with the boy I'm seeing because I am *crappy* company these days. :sad2:

But my dad sent me flowers and I remember the days when I was a kid, he'd go to these fancy parties and take some of the chocolate bonbons or whatever little candies they had, wrap them up in a napkin and bring them home to me. By the time I got the candies, they were already half-melted in his pocket but they're some of the sweetest memories I have.

So this Valentine's Day I'm thinking of my dad. :love:

Hope you all are having a romantic Valentine's evening!!!

Aww--that is very sweet! Valentine's Day is about those you love--romantic or otherwise. Hope you had a very Happy Valentine's Day.