Happy Valentine's Day every one. Which Bbag do you have a date with tonight?

Happy V-Day to everyone.
I won't be doing much today since we got alot of snow down here in VA and my driveway isn't shoveled yet, so i can't get out of the house, so i'll be staying indoors tonight..watching how to lose a guy in 10 days with a pint of ice cream in hand!:crybaby: :P

Dinner with BF tonight and Bordeaux Twiggy:love: :
bordb.jpg

Powder~ it's not my BG pink bag! LOL I used to have it and handbag's pic makes me get remorse bacK!!!!!! You're going to LOVE the BG pink! The leather on the BG pinks are sooo smooshy!!! I used to call mine a pink cloud.

Love that black bag!!! That's stunning and your turq. with the outfit you picked out will look AMAZING!!!! Happy V Day!!!!:heart:

Happy Valentine`s day to al of your lovely Balenciagalovingpeople.
Iàm sick at home but if i would go out i would take my new greige work 2006.
I bought it with mutch discount last week when i was in Tenerife, A nice shop and taxfree prices and special discounts on the bags of last year.
I have been falling in love compleet with this beauty.
S def greige work for me.
FX:love:

FEEL BETTER SOON FX!!!!!!!!!! You'll just have to lay in bed with griege!!!

Thank you so much for starting this thread 'L' Nanaz :flowers: - it's so cute :yahoo: !! No date for me .... I've had to work and it's already time for sleeping here :rolleyes: !!

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL
I L:heart:VE YOU :love:

It's sleeting here in NYC, but tonight Ms. Rouille Twiggy will be on my arm. She's such a party bag!

Oh, and my date is with my Mom and our good friend Debbie -- three girls on the town drinkin' cosmos!