Happy Valentine's Day ~ A silky reveal

Lovely scarves!! Looking at them makes me happy. :smile:

Aww that's sweet of you to say temps!

Congratulations on your fantastic Valentine's Day haul. I enjoyed your commentary for each of the silks - beautiful.

Thank you More bags, glad I could share. Hope the commentary wasn't toooo sappy. :lol:

beautiful silks! congrats!

Thank you needlv! :smile:

Nico, I am so impressed by your marvelous choices. The horse bits in Folklore are intriguing and make the corners so interesting. Could you please share the exact colors of your Au Coeur? This is one of the colors I like.

Maedi, thank you for sharing in my reveal. I agree there is so much lovely detail in folklore, glad I decided to give this one another chance. The cw for Au Coeur is bleu glacier/vert/bleu. It's definitely got a winter feel to it. :smile:

i love everything about this especially the way you have it tied. Lovely choices, Congrats.

Thank you Rouge H. I have to work on my tying skills or lack thereof, these are really the few I know, but I'm sure there are more fabulous knots out there.

Happy Valentine's day and congrats on your lovely haul. I always enjoy your reveals.

You're such a sweetie Powder Puff, thank you for taking the time to comment and share in my reveal. I hope you had a wonderful V-day too.

Last edited:
so beautiful, my fav this season...

Thank you juss, glad to be an enabler! :graucho:

oh my! someone has been busy! hehe.... and you managed to get a scarf hanging kit! so jealous! Love EVERYTHING you got! Love the Licorne. :biggrin: Congrats!!!

:lol: Yes, quite the busy bee since the price increase is coming. I decided to grab as much as I could that were on my wishlist now instead of later. Hopefully you will be my twin on a few of these? :graucho:

All so lovely, perfect for Valentine's, congratulations Nico

and I wish little Saffron better :kitty:

Papertiger, thank you and Saffron is slowly improving. I wish she would not sneeze on me though, worse than a little kid I think!

Congrats Nico ~ wonderful haul! I love the unexpected pop of orange in the Ex Libris and the wonderful border .. a very modern combo. :heart: You always find the most fabulous enamels!

Possum, thank you so much. I agree the orange is needed to make it more contemporary, I saw the blue cw in this and it just seemed very different. Ahh I can't take credit for the enamels as they were out on display. It's easy when H makes such beautiful pieces I cannot resist! :lol:

Beautiful! What great ways to celebrate Valentine's Day! Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you dear xiangxiang! If I could spend Valentine's day in a H store every year, I'd be a happy gal. Although you wouldn't believe the amount of guys in there. So funny! The stories I heard, some very dramatic and I even ended up helping another customer trying to find a bracelet for his wife or daughter. Gotta love when people are so friendly and chatty!

Wonderful choices! Licorne is my fav print an I have been waiting for it to come in GM size...oh, how I wish it was a summer twill though (for me). Your colorway is darling and CdF is a wonderful design in the pinks! Nice bracelets and hanging system is so handy! I definitely want to install a light behind (like in store) to display all the stunning colors! I hope your Valentine's Day was remarkable,

Glamourbag, I was soooo happy it came in a GM size, I do hope it will come in a twill for you next season. It seems to be a very popular design so I have no doubt that H will do something new with it. :smile: I agree the store display is so enabling, if I could simulate it I would be quite happy!

I was actually there yesterday as well, around 5pm. Maybe we can coordinate our visit next time :smile:

For sure! I am always up for shopping at H! :biggrin: Did you find it very busy? I was there around 11ish and it got really crazy around 1pm. Sooooo many guys shopping for their women! :lol:

Wow...You did great job. I love all your scraves. Can you share to me where you bought them? Thanks Nico

Thank you babybaby, I bought them at my local store in Toronto. They have quite a lot of SS'14 silks right now!

:lol: Yes, quite the busy bee since the price increase is coming. I decided to grab as much as I could that were on my wishlist now instead of later. Hopefully you will be my twin on a few of these? :graucho:

lol you're so funny! and Toronto hasn't gotten a price increase yet? :sad: so lucky! Buy MORE!!! :P And you totally convinced me on the Ex-libris, just waiting for it to hit my store.... :tumbleweed:

Lastly, my absolute favourite design this season that almost failed to love me back. Out of all the cws I had seen, NONE looked good on me. Then I saw a blue and white cw posted in the Spring 2014 thread and jumped for joy! This is an ode to my DH's dutch roots, Le Songe de la Licorne in cw 17.
Love love this one! Is this a CM available in spring 14? I have 2 90s from last year and have fallen in love with them! This one looks amazing on you, too!

lol you're so funny! and Toronto hasn't gotten a price increase yet? :sad: so lucky! Buy MORE!!! :P And you totally convinced me on the Ex-libris, just waiting for it to hit my store.... :tumbleweed:

No price increase for silks yet here, so I'm being a bit greedy and trying to grab what I can. I would like to think I am saving in a twisted way. :lol: I hope your store will get the new items in too...mine has been lucky to get a few cws of each, but of course it's going fast.

Love love this one! Is this a CM available in spring 14? I have 2 90s from last year and have fallen in love with them! This one looks amazing on you, too!

Yes, it's a GM size, there's been a couple of the cws posted in the Springs Scarves 2014 thread. Worth checking out if you love licorne! :smile:

everything is absolutely gorgeous! i hope i can find your goodies at my hermes store a few months from now. loove your kitty too!

Thank you baileylab! Wishing you luck on finding some beauties for SS'14 too!

congrats Nico..looking fab! Lovely haul i esp love this scarf.. Enjoy!:heart::heart:

GNIPPOHS, thank you dear! I am now banned until my bag comes in! :lol:

Beautiful haul Nico!!! I especially love this rich blue colorway.
Congrats on all your new goodies!!

Thank you shellbstyle, I'm looking forward to wearing all my new silks this year. :biggrin: