Happy Valentine's Day ~ A silky reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I shall make it quick and painless, I promise. The theme today is romance and what better way to celebrate than with a pile of orange boxes. :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. First up is Au Coeur de la Vie in cw 21.

A reminder of when DH was in Madagascar, Lemurs are native to this island.

Attached Files:

3. #3 Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014

Here

4. Next up is a whimsical design in plaid, Ex Libris a Carreaux in cw 04. The pink and purples remind me of flowers DH gave me on our first date.

Attached Files:

5. Yay! Nice Silks! Keep on coming.... :love:

6. Next is a nod to DH's favourite colours of green and blue, Folklore in cw 06.

Attached Files:

7. Then we have one of my favourite designs, Coup de Fouet in cw 11. At first I hesitated because pink is usually not for me, but somehow I fell in love with this, maybe because it's Valentine's day? :P

Also note to silkies, this summer twill feels very different from the last season summer twill. Thinner and lighter, a little bit more delicate too?

Attached Files:

8. Lastly, my absolute favourite design this season that almost failed to love me back. Out of all the cws I had seen, NONE looked good on me. Then I saw a blue and white cw posted in the Spring 2014 thread and jumped for joy! This is an ode to my DH's dutch roots, Le Songe de la Licorne in cw 17.

Attached Files:

9. Great choices Nico_79 and thank you so much for the Licorne picture!!!

10. And of course, the smaller boxes are enamels and a scarf hanging kit! Thank you for letting me share my Valentine's day. :heart:

Attached Files:

11. Nice haul my dear! Many congrats and enjoy them!

12. Oops, almost forgot that Saffron was loving the orange boxes too. She's been suffering from kitty cold lately, so I think I caught her in mid sneeze, hence the evil smile. ;)

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous beauties. Congrats!

14. congrats Nico...love the licorne gm !! gorgeous...and congrats on your silks and enamels too...beautiful choices!

15. What lovely reveals!! Happy valentines day!