Happy to be back with GGH Galet Pom Pom

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    I had the chance of saying hi to some of you this morning after being away for some time. I am back and i missed you all very much.:yahoo:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/the-bbag-chat-room-456765.html
    As i promised here is my GGH Galet Pom Pom. I got it from BalNY and it was the last one. I love the leather on this one. It is soft, smooshy, wrinkly and even every where. This Galet is more Grey than Taupe.
    I had to narrow down my collection due to some life changes.:nuts: I only kept my GGH Black Day, GGH Paprika Day, GGH Aqua Work, and GGH Galet Pom Pom. . Enjoy the pics and good to be back again.

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/dsc0017ju.jpg/
    http://img200.imageshack.us/i/dsc0016le.jpg/

2. HOLY COW that leather!!!! Absolutely g:nuts:rgeous!!! Congrats & welcome back!:flowers:

3. We are bag twins! Love it! Congrats!

4. #4 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  5. beautiful combo! the gold and grey is awesome. Welcome back!

6. Galet is so pretty, congrats!

7. awww I'm so jealous! I desperately finding one. Congrats on the bag it looks gorgeous!

8. Just wanna ask when you got it because I asked BalNY 3 weeks ago and they said they were sold out. :sad:

9. I bought it on 12/29/09 and it was the last one.:smile:

10. I love Galet GGH! I may have to own Galet in both SGH and GGH! Welcome back!!

11. Ah, Nanaz, it is nice to have you back and I missed you. Hope all is well with you and glad to see that you kept your Rouille GGH Day. I still have mine too and I have had to reduce my collection also. It is hard to do but that's how it goes. You have a beautiful galet Pom!! Any chance for mod pics?? :hugs:

12. Beautiful bag!!! The leather looks amazing, and I love that combo!!

13. Scoobie, Wonderwoman9, redskater, missty4, 2shai, roey, and crlrox thank you.:smile:

14. Hi sweetie, how are you? i missed you too.:hugs: This bag is gorgeous but i am missing my PT a lot. I have been looking for a GSH Black PT with feet every where. Ahhhh, where is my money tree.:crybaby: Love your modeling pics.:smile:

15. ooooo goodness nanaz that Galet Pom is absolutely gorgeoousssss! The leather, the hardware and leather combo, it is absolutely to die for. Let's see some modeling pictures? :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice