Happy Thoughts / Good News , let's all smile chat :)

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Sometimes I have a small tidbit of fun or good news I want to share, but don't want to start a whole new thread, or feel it might look 'braggy'...

Also would love to be able to pop on and see some fun things going on with my fellow tPF'ers...so here it is a place to hang and and chat and be up and positive :smile:

It's not that I don't enjoy helping out and supporting others, sometimes I want to 'escape' a bit, and I know others feel the same, so no whining, grosing or complaining is this thread, just fun, positive posts, please. Thanks!

I will start! So excited summer is coming! I love summer, especially swimming!! Every year I look forward to it, but dread getting the pool ready (de winterized)...but we hired a company to do it this year!

:yahoo::yahoo: YAHOO!:yahoo::yahoo:.

They are coming today!!! The pool will be ready in time for memorial day weekend!

yay to that! thank you and glad to share.....:yahoo:
three happy tidbits.....i will be picking up my shiny brand new bmw X3 in navy blue with tan leather interior next week...can't wait! always wanted a navy car and never have gotten one...:love:
bf and i returned from vacation and are planning on investing in a vacation home and returning to look at properties in sept or oct...very excited!:beach:
and last and probably most personally gratifying is i really, really made a difference in a young patient's life today...she is a different person than one month ago, and in part, that is from my treatment....makes it all worthwhile....:heart:

Twink: Hope you have a fab time swimming this weekend:tup:

Mick: Must be a great feeling knowing you have helped someone like that:yes:

My good news tidbit is that my DH and my little guy and I are going to Spain for 2 1/2 weeks on the 14th of June. Can't wait:beach:

Me too:smile:

1) I am going home in 12 days
2) My studies in Paris are over, final exam was today
3) My family will come here and share with me the last days of my stay in Paris

Happy happy:party:

Summer's here!

3D_emoticon_246.gif

3D_emoticon_247.gif

3D_emoticon_S197.gif