Happy Thanksgving To All Of My Tpf Turkeys

Aug 2, 2006
Just want to wish every one a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours. May God Bless each and every one. I know most of us would love to have a big new GORGEOUS bag to chew on rather than a turkey :lol: lol!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING my TPF buddies :flowers:

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
how sweet - happy turkey day to you too! i hope everyone who celebrates has a happy and healthy one! :drinkup:

lizziecat

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
UK
Happy Thanksgiving to you all in the US from over here in the UK! I just loved your message, nutz4purses, about having a lovely new bag to chew on instead of a turkey. My DH is still smiling at the thought. Unfortunately for him, I chew on far too many!

Very best wishes.

starrie

adores balenciaga
Nov 12, 2007
toronto
happy thanksgiving to everyone in the US [=
im in canada and i had thanksgiving like a months ago!

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Los Angeles
aaaah, thank you. happy thanksgiving to you and everyone else. let's give thanks for all the bbags we have and all those still to come.

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I love that you called is Turkeys : ) Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving yourself!

I wish you well,

Bridget

LOREBUNDE

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
Rhode Island
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you also! I just realized It was a year ago yesterday that I registered on TPF. It was really on Thanksgiving evening after everyone left that I really started getting into this site. I'm thankful for TPF and all the wonderful members!

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Happy Thanksgiving all and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I would very happily hand over my turkey for a new B bag that's for sure:upsidedown:

May 23, 2006
Emerald city
Happy turkeyday to everone out there....and happy shopping,
let`s get the economy rolling again and please go shopping for your Balenciagas,.

Remember in 2 weeks the new Bags are coming out, I am gona shop til I drop!!:P