Happy Thanksgiving.

Awww, Coach+, thanks for starting this thread!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Mother Nature has her sense of humor alright...SNOW in Seattle! On Thanksgiving! Only every 25-30 years or so for that here :biggrin: Beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to all American TPFer! Hilariously, our family and friends are getting together for a thanksgiving dinner tonight even though we're Canadians - a lot of the people we know are Americans and they're celebrating it here in Canada...lol...then they're heading back to the US for Black Friday right away!

Thank you Coach!

So there's snow in Seattle and it's 10 degrees in Colorado. It's been in the 80's all week here in Texas, and now a cold front just blew into town.
I'm so thankful that we didn't have to fire up our oven in the heat. We had the air conditioners running last night. The stove and the clothes dryer is keeping us roasty today.

ETA...Thank you to our Northern neighbors!!

Happy Turkey Yummy Day! Thank goodness it is over with now onto cleaning the dishes and putting away the food after a full day of cooking huh!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

(I live in Toronto, so I celebrate theirs in October with my aunt and uncle. Then, in November, I fly home to celebrate the American one with my parents.)

They're both real to me because I celebrate both.