Happy Thanksgiving to all of our CL tPF Family..

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
I just wanted to send warm wishes to all of our CL family.... we spend many hours a day together and on occasion, have the opportunity to meet...

I am thankful for such a warm, welcoming forum that we can all share our love for such an extraordinary designer...

From my family to yours, may your Thanksgiving day be filled with love, laughter, good food and good health... and always fabulous shoes!

xo
Bella
:kiss:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bella, and to all the lovely TPFers!
pilgrims_4.gif

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving!

I have to admit I was feeling a little scroogey until I was at Starbucks in the drive thru and the car in front of me paid for my coffee. So I paid for the car behind me. I hope they kept it going. It made my day and made me thankful for a lot of things. :amuse:

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have to admit I was feeling a little scroogey until I was at Starbucks in the drive thru and the car in front of me paid for my coffee. So I paid for the car behind me. I hope they kept it going. It made my day and made me thankful for a lot of things. :amuse:

Isn't that awesome! I know there is a record for SBUX pay it forward... I cannot recall what it is though....

Happy Thanksgiving!