Happy St. Patrick's month! Let's see those March purchases! :)

After an ETERNITY .. what? .. 11 years?? .. I FINALLY have a 2003 "True Red" Pewter HW City in my collection!! This bag has alluded me for waaaaaaaay too long! I'm in love!! :loveeyes: :heart: :love:

20140309_152603_zps38ee4f95.jpg

Oh Ceejay I am absolutely thrilled for you. Congratulations on getting this - it is truly the most beautiful bag that Bal have ever made, I'm so pleased you have one at last...

I know, right? We've been saying that in our house for years & years. It doesn't matter what it is: sea grass baskets from South Carolina, Hopi pottery, you name it. Once we have three of them, we're officially "collectors." I already "collect" Marc Jacobs bags… then a few of my MJ friends steered me toward Bals. They are such different bag styles, which is good, because there's no overlap.

Lucky for me, The Hubster understands my fascination with designer bags! :biggrin:
You're a lucky woman then. None of my ex's have understood. I suppose I'm just waiting to find one like your hubby.

And I watched you collect mini cupids on the RM forum so I can't wait for all your upcoming town reveals.

You're a lucky woman then. None of my ex's have understood. I suppose I'm just waiting to find one like your hubby.

And I watched you collect mini cupids on the RM forum so I can't wait for all your upcoming town reveals.

I definitely found a treasure when I found him! He's my 2nd husband (the first one was NO prize, 'nuf said!), but we've been married forever… it will be 36 years this May.

Fortunately, I don't quite have a "collection" of mini Cupids… I have two. I'm trying to hold myself back! My purse closet doesn't have unlimited space, more's the pity, and the triangular shape of the mini Cupid takes up a lot of room! :P

I definitely found a treasure when I found him! He's my 2nd husband (the first one was NO prize, 'nuf said!), but we've been married forever… it will be 36 years this May.

Fortunately, I don't quite have a "collection" of mini Cupids… I have two. I'm trying to hold myself back! My purse closet doesn't have unlimited space, more's the pity, and the triangular shape of the mini Cupid takes up a lot of room! :P
So glad to see you here again Elaine! I really love your pics.:smile:

What a stunning color! From the photo, it looks kind of olive. Is that right?

Many thanks, ElainePG. N congrats for your lovely Town too :happydance:
yes imo too, olive or moss green would be perfect to define this vert-lichen irl. Gorgeous greyish green. Photo was taken in low lighting & uploaded in lowest resolution because dont know why the image uploader always refuse to get my original high resolution photos... Can say vert-lichen is a unique color which get along well with almost all other colors to mix n match like the neutrals black nude or anthracite.

Many thanks, ElainePG. N congrats for your lovely Town too :happydance:
yes imo too, olive or moss green would be perfect to define this vert-lichen irl. Gorgeous greyish green. Photo was taken in low lighting & uploaded in lowest resolution because dont know why the image uploader always refuse to get my original high resolution photos... Can say vert-lichen is a unique color which get along well with almost all other colors to mix n match like the neutrals black nude or anthracite.
Do they make vert-lichen in a regular City bag?