Happy St. Patrick's month! Let's see those March purchases! :)

nice bag. One of my favorite shape and probably my next balenciaga purchase!

For my birthday, I finally buy a rouge cardinal hip. I will receive it newt week.

Attachments

• sac-en-bandouliere-en-cuir-balenciaga-0.jpg
    sac-en-bandouliere-en-cuir-balenciaga-0.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 712
My very first Bal (though I have a feeling not my last): a RGGH Anthracite Town. I thought Anthra would be a good choice for a "first" Bal, and I was right. Not too dark, not too light… I'm in looooooove!

As you can see, I'm doubling the strap for the time being, because I'm 5'0" and the strap is waaaay too long to be worn as a crossbody. Will likely need to have it shortened, but I don't care, because I'm NEVER parting with it!

P.S. I have a friend on this thread who has seen this pic of me carrying the Town as a shoulder strap. She says my next bag has to be a City… what a troublemaker! :biggrin:

Welcome to Bal addiction. The town is what got me hooked too. You just need two more now and you'll have a collection. :graucho:

Welcome to Bal addiction. The town is what got me hooked too. You just need two more now and you'll have a collection. :graucho:

I know, right? We've been saying that in our house for years & years. It doesn't matter what it is: sea grass baskets from South Carolina, Hopi pottery, you name it. Once we have three of them, we're officially "collectors." I already "collect" Marc Jacobs bags… then a few of my MJ friends steered me toward Bals. They are such different bag styles, which is good, because there's no overlap.

Lucky for me, The Hubster understands my fascination with designer bags! :biggrin:

After an ETERNITY .. what? .. 11 years?? .. I FINALLY have a 2003 "True Red" Pewter HW City in my collection!! This bag has alluded me for waaaaaaaay too long! I'm in love!! :loveeyes: :heart: :love:

20140309_152603_zps38ee4f95.jpg

After an ETERNITY .. what? .. 11 years?? .. I FINALLY have a 2003 "True Red" Pewter HW City in my collection!! This bag has alluded me for waaaaaaaay too long! I'm in love!! :loveeyes: :heart: :love:

20140309_152603_zps38ee4f95.jpg
That is absolutely the most luscious color I have ever seen! It looks like a mix of cherry and raspberry… yum! And the condition of the leather is TDF. Congratulations!