Happy St. Patrick's month! Let's see those March purchases! :)

Update!!***

I returned my gris pyrite velo with gold hardware and instead ordered a proenza schouler ps1 large in the saddle!! I loved the gris pyrite colour and combo with gold, but even though I picked out my bag, the leather on it still isn't as nice as any of my other bbags!! I loved the bag itself but after having it for a few days, it just seemed a little stiff and I wasn't totally in love with it after all. I love the velo but this particular one just was a bit lacklustre for some reason. I figure for over $2000, the bag should make me feel excited and I should really love it. It just is not smushy and soft like my others, my mauve rh velo from last year seems like much better quality.

I can't wait to get the ps1!!! I never saw a ps1 large saddle in person and I've been obsessed with it for years, though I always end up buying a bbag. I'll post pics in the proenza forum when I receive it!

Last edited:
Quick change:
Bleu Dragee City with silver hardware. I'm happy now. :smile:
(so happy I couldn't even wait to get out of the parking lot before taking a pic)
This one makes my heart sing.

So gorgeous with the mGSH. Now I'm thinking I need that in a Work bug I have so many blues. Yours is so beautiful though. A keeper for sure.

I had planned to get the Ultraviolet. But I couldn't resist the leather on this one. Cigare Fonce Mini Twiggy :love:

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 931
yack, you got a nice one! That's a color I've been interested in too. Did you choose it in person, or did you have a great SA?
Thanks Lovin' Life! :biggrin: I picked it out myself at the Bal boutique in Singapore. It would be great if you could see the bags in person because there are so many variations in the leather. The mini twiggys I saw were nicely distressed, but they had a Cigare Fonce city that was completely smooth.

Thanks Lovin' Life! :biggrin: I picked it out myself at the Bal boutique in Singapore. It would be great if you could see the bags in person because there are so many variations in the leather. The mini twiggys I saw were nicely distressed, but they had a Cigare Fonce city that was completely smooth.

You are correct! The one I saw last week had smooth leather. I am so happy for you though!