Happy St. Patrick's month! Let's see those March purchases! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Post away!! :smile:

2. My gris pyrite velo with gold hardware!! I LOVE THE VELO!!!!!! I'm 5"8 almost and it is just perfect!!! Love the longer strap and longer bag!!

Gris pyrite is a really beautiful medium grey- very nice neutral and my first grey bbag!

Attached Files:

3. I am looking for the right grey Bal and this may be it. Gorgeous! Congrats!

4. fanTABulous bag GP velo!!! I'll be raking the pyrite plunge soon - it really is the perfect grey...

5. bleu dragee velo with silver hardware

Attached Files:

6. Cute color!! :smile:

7. Rose Azalee Giant Gold Continental Zip Around

Attached Files:

8. This is beautiful!

9. Do you like? I had no clue I would walk out with this one. DH says it is totally too big for me. He thinks I need to switch for the City. ????
    Any bad things so far about this color? Good? Bad? What about the pastel green instead? Or I could switch for the cardinal red. That's what I set out to get, but ...

10. Depends on whether you like big bags! I'm 5'1" so when I try on the Velo it almost looks as big as my torso so I can't wear it haha. I think it's a nice color, esp with the silver hardware. It's cute with either silver or gold hardware actually. With the Vert Jade, I like it with the gold hardware more; silver hardware makes it too washed out/pale.

Do you yourself like the City or Velo more? It's about what YOU like, not necessary what DH says! :smile:

11. I am 5' 3.5". I like the fact it is roomier than the City. I doubled up the strap and it is pretty comfy.
    DH is pretty handbag savvy. He is so funny. Italian only. I can live with that! LOL!
    What is great about him is he will tell me what he really feels instead of what he thinks I want to hear. I appreciate that.
    Hmm. The green City with gold h/w was there. Pretty. Also the pinkey peachy City and Velo were there. I had a time deciding! I guess I'm still having a hard time.

12. Beautiful wallet and I love the color! Congrats. :smile:

13. Well if you're comfortable with the Bleu Dragee then DH will eventually warm up to it! :smile: The Velo's cross body strap is definitely a plus compared to the City's strap, which always seems to slide down my shoulder. Just remember if you're not 100% in love, don't keep it! Never settle for anything less than what you absolutely love! :smile:

14. Thanks Marinuzzi! ^_^

15. Quick change:
    Bleu Dragee City with silver hardware. I'm happy now. :smile:
    (so happy I couldn't even wait to get out of the parking lot before taking a pic)
    This one makes my heart sing.

Attached Files: