*Happy shriek* AHHHHHHHHHH!

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I'm going to see Fall Out Boy!

Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Metro Station, All Time Low and Hey Monday are coming to Toronto in May!

This is just all kinds of awesome!

I knew and was excited about Fall Out Boy and Metro Station but now I'm extra excited finding out about Cobra Starship.

Last edited:
I saw Fall out Boy before they got really popluar, back in 2005 I think, panic at the disco opened for them, plus 3 other bands (again, before Panic even got a single on the radio) and they were great! They did a 2 part show, 90% of the songs from their 2nd CD and then they took a 20 min break and came back and did 90% of their songs from their first CD! You'll love it! I've also seen All Time Low, and the lead singer is just crazy, at the end of one concert, he took all of the lead singers from about 4 other bands and started singing a Blink 182 song and the whole crowd went nuts, moshing everywhere! Have fun, I'm so envious, I'd kill to see Metro Station, they're one of my new fav up and coming bands this year! :heart:

Okay, this may sound odd but I'm a concert newbie. (The last one I've seen was the Justified/Stripped Tour when it came to Boston).

I am fully aware that only losers wear the t-shirt of the band they're coming to see.

. . . . Do hoodies count? I mean, is it just t-shirts or is it all band paraphernalia?

It is okay to wear my Gabe hoodie? Or would that be too obvious?

There's no obvious markings on it, except for the "Gabe" inside the left breast.

My issue is, everyone and their sister will be wearing something like this.

Attachments

• Viva la Cobra.jpg
    Viva la Cobra.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 36
So, it's tonight and I'm leaving in a half hour.

I'm not wearing my Gabe hoodie because it's too hot.

I do have another, lighter hoodie I'm planning to wear.

I'm also taking my Cerise Pouchette.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.