Happy Saturday Everyone! What is something basic that you haven't been able to find?!

whiterussian

Conquering the world
Apr 18, 2012
So ladies, tell me - with all of the inventory online and in the stores, what is something that you felt was very common, but are just not able to find exactly what you're looking for?

Maybe we can all share some links and help each other out!

Mine's a double wrap leopard belt :] Er.. a reasonably priced one!

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 600
Urgh! A good fitting bra..... I have been searching for days. Get measured wherever i go and seem to be totally different sizes on a whim of the measuring lady. I have just come back unsuccessfully again from trying on bras.... i hate it with a passion argh!

I want to find a great v-neck, short sleeve cotton t-shirt. One that will take the beatings of frequent washes, fitted, but not too tight, where the V doesn't plunge since I'm short waisted.

Bought one from the on line company Everlane. I like it, but it's not perfect.

Any recommendations?

I want to find a great v-neck, short sleeve cotton t-shirt. One that will take the beatings of frequent washes, fitted, but not too tight, where the V doesn't plunge since I'm short waisted.

Any recommendations?

Funny enough, I've gotten all my tee's from gap & they've all held up really well - the style is called "mercer" :smile:

Any recommendations?

I have some James Perse ones I love. I wear them all the time and they've held up really well. I love them so much I have about 5-6 colors! I also like Helmut, but they are a little looser fitting and can be see through depending on the color.

A 5" heel sandal in a natural color /tan leather like the color!
I want it to go with this vintage belt I have own for like 6 years I'm obsesses with it . I've seen several but non come in the shade I want! Crazy I know!