Happy November! Share your November Chanel Goodies!

I was in love when I saw the suede combats boots but was hesitant to pull the trigger cause it can rain quite often in here..
When I saw these in full leather, I did not have any reason to hesitate anymore...
I love them a lot. Hope they are comfy so that I can enjoy them a lot

Attachments

• 6C2AFA2C-D12B-4221-9FA8-4FE5A36C6AB5.jpeg
    6C2AFA2C-D12B-4221-9FA8-4FE5A36C6AB5.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 2,739
View attachment 4241745 View attachment 4241746 View attachment 4241747 View attachment 4241748 My dh got me this as a first anniversary present AFTER the price increase
i didn’t know that he would actual buy me one at the last day of our trip which was Nov 2. a day after the price increase. i do not know exactly what to feel cause he couldve saved 300usd more if only i had known he would actually buy me one then we would have probably got one before the increase nonetheless im really happy with it and thankful, and could not believe i have a chanel classic flap of my own. this is MY Chanel Classic Double Flap M/L in Caviar Leather with Silver Hardware. insane.

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Please don't think about how much more your hubby paid. It doesn't sound like he's worried about that in the slightest and he just wanted you to have this dream bag. That he wanted that for you is worth far more than the $300 price difference.