Happy New Years Eve LV'ers! What are your resolutions?

I have habit of planning everything in my life.
For 2017 my resolution is:
1. Focus on my work, try my best to make company grow very fast and successful. Get profit from my investment as much as I can. It will give me finance for any bag I want.
2. Read as many books as I can. At least 5 books a month. I started this reading goal since last week and I've completed 6 books so far. Really love and have fun when reading.
3. Improve myself, remove bad habits and raise good personality.
4. Take care of my health, go to check with doctor and eat healthy food.
5. Keep smile and positive thinking, this is very important.

I love those! Very ambitious and all of your resolutions are wonderful. I would have to say that I would add your number 2 and 4 to my list...they are awesome and right up my alley :smile: My main one for this new year will be to just every once in a while, stop for a minute, and be thankful for whatever is going on in my life...good or bad. I will be alive and breathing and I have a lot to be thankful and grateful for. I will appreciate the little moments. I have my wedding this year, finishing up my internship and graduating from grad school all between May-July. Going to be a very exciting 2017! :biggrin:

Yes maybe a bit too ambitious. I been saying I plan on writing a book for years and well I think its about time to. My hubby is actually a published author through McGraw Hill but lets just say I will be happy if people download my book for free on amazon e book! He does seem to think I have a good idea though so that is a plus!

Good luck on your resolutions!

Reactions: 2goodeyestoo
I just finished my list of resolutions in the evening. 2017 is my last year of being in my 30's, so I want to make it count. Less bags, more savings. Less soda, more exercise. Less negativity, more focusing on all the blessings I have been fortunate enough to be given.

Hmmm!

1: work hard this semester for school.
2: really start saving towards an apartment for when im done with my bachelors degree, but hopefully enjoy some hard earned money in the shape of a new louis or two:angel::P.
3: try hard to let negativity go and care less what people think of me, my looks AND bags

No workout-resolution this year, might just end up disappointing myself:shocked:

Happy new years everyone:heart:

1. Eat more junk food and stop working out.
  2. Read less books.
  3. Spend more time on the internet, especially on TPF.
  4. Play video games.
  5. Stop going out to see live shows and support local performers, instead, prefer binge-watching Fuller House.
  6. Stop reading the WSJ, NYT, and WP and start getting my news from Breitbart.
  7. Avoid critical thinking at all cost.
  8. Adopt two dozen cats.
  9. Go on an expedition and discover the much-talked-about-on-TPF Louis Vuitton China factory.
  10. Keep my hopes up about a Monogram Eclipse Speedy and/or NF.

2. Read less books.
  4. Play video games.
  5. Stop going out to see live shows and support local performers, instead, prefer binge-watching Fuller House.
  8. Adopt two dozen cats.
  9. Go on an expedition and discover the much-talked-about-on-TPF Louis Vuitton China factory.
I actually like resolutions 1, 3, 4 and 8. :lol:

Reactions: 2goodeyestoo
  2. Read less books.
  4. Play video games.
  8. Adopt two dozen cats.
Hopefully nobody will get angry with me, but this has got to be the best list so far.[emoji23]
I like it.

Reactions: fabuleux