Happy New Year

Hello all,

I am just writing a quick email to say Happy New Year. I am here as usual but I have been quiet recently because we have had so much to do and to keep up with.

We have been sketching many new designs - BE has a great guy on board now who used to sketch for Ralph Lauren and Liz Claiborne, so he is doing the tech specs of our ideas, which will make everything quicker in the long run. We are launching BE Couture in a couple of weeks and we have also been trying to keep up with the spring pre-orders as they are coming in thick and fast and changing every day :smile:.

We have just updated the website and we will be sending out a newsletter later. One of you - who I will leave to reveal herself - has written us a blog trip about her trip with her dark grey glossy TME to New York (up now on the site) and another of you has become the BE Twitter image, so taken was I with the images of you wandering Israel. Those who have not already seen it can check it out on BE Around the World.

One of you messaged me on Facebook this morning with details of one of the first Handbag Diaries (on the Adore Me) which she is writing from Costa Rica. So watch out for that coming up in the next few weeks. I am also hoping for a Protect Me diary shortly. I have asked our chosen lady if she is up for the challenge and I am just waiting to see what she says.

Finally, as someone else mentioned I am now using Twitter for my own updates and will start doing so for BE updates as well. twitter.com/jackiecawthra and twitter.com/belenechandia

It should be a useful tool for you to keep up with news and general chit chat from me and BE.

I hope that you are all well and that you will have a happy, healthy 2009 (all that really matters, right?)

Love from London,

Jackie XXX

Ps We ARE having 3-day sale (of course) and all will be announced very shortly. :smile:

Hello Jackie...I hope all is well. Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks so much for the good wishes and for the exciting news...and now to start scrounging around under sofa cushions and persian rugs, and inside my car in anticipation of the sale.

Ladies...my ban is temporarily suspended for this...I beg of you...my penalty jar has been fed well...

-and a Happy New Year to you as well. You have a lot of things going on for you now, so, yes health is very important both you and to all of us. Let this year be good for everybody!