Happy New Year...who's up for a quick reveal?!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 1,565
I haven't bought a flap since Chanel changed the packaging for classics...I was quite impressed!

Plus one of our kittens would like to say hi....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 1,551
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 1,553
Hint: The color of the bag is almost as light as the dust bag...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 1,587
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 1,559
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 1,549
cute kitty! similar colours to your chair! cute!

Funny you say that! About a week after we brought them home, DH said to me "I have to say... she kind of goes with the house!"

:lol:

More pics of them if you're interested here ;)

Here's a sneak peek of the cuteness:

8328302698_0e8b06841a_z.jpg

awww... they are adorable! am glad you adopted 2 in the end and yes, 2 is better than 1 cos they can play with each other & keep each other company as we can't possibly be with them 24/7.

and yes, they do go with house like what your DH says :roflmfao:

Funny you say that! About a week after we brought them home, DH said to me "I have to say... she kind of goes with the house!"

:lol:

More pics of them if you're interested here ;)

Here's a sneak peek of the cuteness:

8328302698_0e8b06841a_z.jpg

It's the light pink lambskin M/L with light gold hardware from 13C! :biggrin:

I don't think my SA included the tag with the packaging and since Chanel no longer has the stickers on the classic boxes I am not sure if this product code is complete but I've put together pieces of it from my receipt: 13C A01112Y04059 11408

I would have never expected to buy something in this light of color, especially not in lambskin. But I have been thinking my next Chanel will be lambskin and I will conquer my lambskin fears. I want something in the luxurious lambskin, and it would have most likely ended up in the form of a classic flap. This post in Authentic Finds thread was what made me email my SA to ask her if they had anything in this color. I was hoping for a M/L and that was exactly what they had! I would like a mini (less intimidating) but wearing it cross-body would mean more rubbing against my jeans and higher risk of color transfer...

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 16,901
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 14,531
I really love this light GHW...it goes so well with the light baby pink. I've never really considered another pink bag since I sold my Medallion tote in pink caviar but this pink is so light, I could see it as being more versatile.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 1,972