Happy New Year...who's up for a quick reveal?!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada

Attachments

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I haven't bought a flap since Chanel changed the packaging for classics...I was quite impressed!

Plus one of our kittens would like to say hi....

Attachments

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
cute kitty! similar colours to your chair! cute!
Funny you say that! About a week after we brought them home, DH said to me "I have to say... she kind of goes with the house!"

:lol:

More pics of them if you're interested here ;)

Here's a sneak peek of the cuteness:

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
awww... they are adorable! am glad you adopted 2 in the end and yes, 2 is better than 1 cos they can play with each other & keep each other company as we can't possibly be with them 24/7.

and yes, they do go with house like what your DH says :roflmfao:

Funny you say that! About a week after we brought them home, DH said to me "I have to say... she kind of goes with the house!"

:lol:

More pics of them if you're interested here ;)

Here's a sneak peek of the cuteness:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
It's the light pink lambskin M/L with light gold hardware from 13C! :biggrin:

I don't think my SA included the tag with the packaging and since Chanel no longer has the stickers on the classic boxes I am not sure if this product code is complete but I've put together pieces of it from my receipt: 13C A01112Y04059 11408

I would have never expected to buy something in this light of color, especially not in lambskin. But I have been thinking my next Chanel will be lambskin and I will conquer my lambskin fears. I want something in the luxurious lambskin, and it would have most likely ended up in the form of a classic flap. This post in Authentic Finds thread was what made me email my SA to ask her if they had anything in this color. I was hoping for a M/L and that was exactly what they had! I would like a mini (less intimidating) but wearing it cross-body would mean more rubbing against my jeans and higher risk of color transfer...

Attachments

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I really love this light GHW...it goes so well with the light baby pink. I've never really considered another pink bag since I sold my Medallion tote in pink caviar but this pink is so light, I could see it as being more versatile.

Attachments

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Glad you took the lambskin plunge! I'm still too nervous too but really love this combo-congrats!