Happy New Year! What are you lusting over?

animal 1

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hi tpfer's! Now that the holiday season is over. (For those who celebrate) what bags are you lusting over now? Is there anything that you feel you NEED to have for spring/summer 2014?

I have my eye on some arena studded sandals and a mini pompon. I haven't decided on color yet...am torn between basic colors (black) or going for something more fun, such as a pop of color or a pretty pastel....

What are you lusting for/planning on adding this year? :biggrin:

Way too much! :biggrin:

I am just getting into Bal and I am lusting over:

- 2013 Black RH City (will be purchasing next week :smile:)
- 2013 Anthracite RH Town or City
- Latte or Dune RH Town, City, or Day
- RH Flat Handle Clutch (undecided on color)
- RH Hip (undecided on color)

I have my eye on the Balenciaga Classic Envelope in black :biggrin:

There are always great new colors but classic black will always match anything & everything!

Happy New Year, all!

I really want to add something in the blue range to my collection (I should note that my "collection" only includes 2 bags so far - a pink Town & a purplish - Murier - Velo, but I'm hoping to make it grow this year!). I'm always drawn to the awesome shades of blue that Bal puts out!

So, I guess my dream would be to get a great deal on a gently used Town, Twiggy, or Velo in blue. I also feel like I "need" a Velo in Anthracite one of these days...

2005 Turquoise in a city, twiggy or first.
2005 Apple Green in a city, twiggy or first.
Nuage RGGH City
Ardoise or Tempete GSH city

And maaaaaybe the new chartreuse for 2014 :graucho:

2005 Turquoise in a city, twiggy or first.
2005 Apple Green in a city, twiggy or first.
Nuage RGGH City
Ardoise or Tempete GSH city

And maaaaaybe the new chartreuse for 2014 :graucho:

I'm going to Barneys this weekend with my mom. I have a feeling at least a double tour in the chartreuse will wind up coming home with me :cool:

I've been looking around for a City with rose gold hardware. Part of me wants a classic black so the hardware really pops, another part of me wants it in a shock of colour because the city looks good in sooooooooo many colours, and not many bags can claim that. (: