Happy new year to Mulberry family and which bags on your 2013 list?

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
I just joint this forum recently but have so much fun, received help, advices from many lovely ladies here. So thank you very much and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

I plan to joint CP on the sofa this year, but before that I have to add two more Mulberry to my wishlist: red and woven trim Alexa. What are on your list next year?

Happy New Year to you too!

On my list is a Mit-y messenger (key still broken on my computer!), and that's pretty much it really unless any rare vintage beauties come along on ebay.

scottishdoll said:
I know :sad: I may have to look elsewhere - I do like the LV epi bags. Apart from that I'm going to be on a self imposed bag ban, I've over-indulged a bit lately

Happy new year everyone x

Have you look at LV Brea in red epi, very nice one and practical too.

HAPPY NEY YEAR XXXX :balloon::drinkup:
I would love to sit on that sofa but i have one bag on my wishlist the mini del rey in black or maybe slate blue. Depends if i like th Efiie which is coming tomorrow if not then she will be returened and the del rey may be ordered.
My new years resolution is not to buy any more bags.:greengrin:
So i have one day left to think about it.;)

I would like a regular black Lily with nickel hardware. I much prefer nickel hardware in general.

I'm also thinking about a black w nickel h/w Bays, but I have a graphite one so it may be they are too similar. In which case I might go for something else, like a YSL Muse.

My New Years resolution is to stop buying bags! I have a lovely collection (signature v v out of date) and to be honest the prices are now off-putting (DH stop reading now).:biggrin:

However that said ...when I saw the small Del Reys in Covent Garden I was impressed and the Berry Alexa with woven trim in coming soon looks lovely! I like dark red and its missing from my collection. Now a Berry small Del Rey could push me off the sofa.:graucho:

cazza1969 said:
My New Years resolution is to stop buying bags! I have a lovely collection (signature v v out of date) and to be honest the prices are now off-putting (DH stop reading now).:biggrin:

However that said ...when I saw the small Del Reys in Covent Garden I was impressed and the Berry Alexa with woven trim in coming soon looks lovely! I like dark red and its missing from my collection. Now a Berry small Del Rey could push me off the sofa.:graucho:

Yes cazza, small Del Reys is so nice but I dont think they have in Berry so you can sit still :biggrin: