Happy New Year! Please post your January 2017 Chanel purchases!

Got this as a Christmas gift in December, but only opened it in January ;)
My first O case!

View attachment 3564016

✨Absolutely gorgeous!✨ Not only do I ADORE these small o-cases, I am besides myself with the chevron AND that color on yours!! Simply stunning!
May I ask, is the interior a fabric textile OR a repellant/cosmetic-type case lining?
What a GREAT piece to start the New Year off!:happydance:
✨Congratulations steffysstyle!!✨

✨Absolutely gorgeous!✨ Not only do I ADORE these small o-cases, I am besides myself with the chevron AND that color on yours!! Simply stunning!
May I ask, is the interior a fabric textile OR a repellant/cosmetic-type case lining?
What a GREAT piece to start the New Year off!:happydance:
✨Congratulations steffysstyle!!✨

Thank you so much! The interior is made of a repellant textile material, kind of like water repellant material...

Reactions: Plumeria233
Thank you so much! The interior is made of a repellant textile material, kind of like water repellant material...

My favorite :heart: interior for that o-case!!
My most recent one, light blue lambskin from 2017 Cruise, has a fabric lining. I assumed it would have the same "water-repellent" lining as my other, um . . . (three :nuts: . . . bad Girl!!), so I had pre-ordered it sight unseen. Oh well, one can find SO many uses for this size o-case. It is outrageously versatile! ✨Enjoy that beauty!✨:smile:

Reactions: Miss CC