Happy New Year! Please post your January 2017 Chanel purchases!

Congratulations!!! I can totally relate as you read my similar dilemma too! it's so hard to find the "right chanel tote" for bag lovers like us who generally don't carry much but still may want the tote for occasional use. I want some slouch and suppleness to mine to vs. too structured. I found mine already and I know I wont want too many totes since i'm still a smaller bag lover, otherwise this one would definitely be on my list (I was looking at this one lots and also the chesterfield line stuff they caught my eyes recently). Thank you for the photos and the description of the design it's super helpful as I was curious about this bag. it's a good one for sure and you chose well as always! This must be great for work in the winter if you can just put your scarfs or other stuff in their along with your WOC or small 225 etc. Congrats and so glad you found your tote!

Wow what a beautiful tote!! I love that you could wear it multiple ways. Another gorgeous find DM. Congrats and enjoy [emoji173].

WOW it's so gorgeous, Dextersmom!!!! It's like 2 in 1(tote and maxi flap), and the luxurious lambskin-totally LOVE!!!! Major congrats and enjoy it in your best of happiness!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

:yahoo::drinks:Congrats again DM! She looks lovely on you (but then again, EVERYTHING does!):love:

This is a stunning bag!!congratulations!

Thank you Vanana, Miss CC, Auvina, Kendie and schugal!! :hugs:
So nice to share with my fellow bag lovers. :heart:
Vanana, I also loved the tote you revealed a while back, so I was interested in that same vibe. :heart:
Auvina, that is also what the SA's were saying, that this tote looked more like a classic, despite being a seasonal bag. :heart:

I think so too! Heading back to the store today quickly before my flight home to exchange it for the medium so we shall be twins! I've been adoring a pale pink one for so long and my home store never got any in so couldn't contain my excitement just seeing this one sat there on the shelf!

[emoji1316][emoji1316] I've been wanting the perfect pink bag too and this is just right as I like light pinks more than true pinks. And I love the calfskin! I usually go for caviar but this entire combination just got me [emoji7][emoji7] did you get a chance to see it in beige? I'm so conflicted over whether or not to get it in beige too

I am so excited I just reserved the trendy woc today - has anyone seen this in real life? I am super nervous!! I hope it is very nice

They are lovely! I am a WOC lover, have four, not yours but I have seen the trendy CC as recently as yesterday when picking up my tote and they are pretty. The one I saw yesterday was a dark blue. Hope that you will love yours. :heart:

Reactions: schuhgal
They are lovely! I am a WOC lover, have four, not yours but I have seen the trendy CC as recently as yesterday when picking up my tote and they are pretty. The one I saw yesterday was a dark blue. Hope that you will love yours. :heart:
Thank you so much for your prompt response! I loved the trendy medium bag and had a hard time choosing b/w that, the jumbo and the business affinity. In the end I chose the business affinity in november but I couldn't get the trendy out of my mind. I loved how thick and shiny and juicy the lamb skin looked against the gold plate. I am hoping the woc version is nice too! I am just nervous as I have ordered it after seeing a tiny picture of it and havnt seen it irl so your response really reassured me

As for the jumbo I have decided I will wait until the right combination of color /hw/ leather comes along.

Reactions: Dextersmom
Last two January Purchases from Chanel - one from the boutique and a pre-loved, brand-new condition from a reseller ❤☺️

Had to get the mini to go with the matching cardholder

I want this bag so badly :heart: I missed out on the matching cardholder (someone pulled out of a sale and then couldn't find it anywhere else) - but have now fallen in love with the bag too. I haven't seen it in person - how delicate does it feel? I'm worried it would easily pick up transfer etc. But I adore it. I'm worried I may miss out on this one too. But it's so much to spend - especially as I can't see it in person.

Congratulations on your beautiful bag!