Happy New Year Everyone

Happy New Year to you too. Are you going anywhere? I have two parties to attend and have upset both people by not being there for the whole time but I thought it would be a better solution than letting someone down completely :smile: Have a good evening whatever you are doing.

xx

Happy New Year to you too!!! I think that I am about 5 hours behind you ladies across the pond! We are maybe going to some friends tonight if my stuffiness and headache go away! I hope everyone has a great evening and be careful!!
Love to all and xxxx
Kathy

Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all health, happiness and lots of Mulberry. I'm staying in tonight (not really a party person) with Mr GiW. We're going to watch Jools Holland and drink copious amounts of wine.

Happy New Year to you all - may 2008 be full of Mulberry! :yes:

We're getting together at our house with my BF and her husband, so 4 very excited kids, coq au vin (DH is a whizz in the kitchen :tup:) games and fireworks for us.

I hope you all have a great time, whatever you're doing. Lol SJ :party::party::party::party::party:

Staying in,have raided M+S FOR LOADS OF GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!! So quiet night with crap films and lots of yummy grub!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all - Trying to get the kids into bed so I can get started on some pink champagne :flowers:

Why is t.v always crap on new years eve !!!

Modification to my plans. I think I will stay in with headache meds and knock out cough meds!!! In the US, we call it NyQuil!! What a bore I am!!

Oh,honey hope the meds work and you don't feel crap for too long,and yes I've heard of Niquil through a comedian called Dennis Leary,apparently its like our Night Nurse,they should just call it **** tasting knockout juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all - Trying to get the kids into bed so I can get started on some pink champagne :flowers:

Why is t.v always crap on new years eve !!!

Mmmmmm,Andy is watching The Worlds Strongest Man!!! I mean really,I know tv is historically always bad on New Years,but what the f*ck is all that about?????:cursing: