Happy New Year 2021-Joyous January Purchases Post here!

View attachment 4976748
My SA came through and found me a brand new Favorite MM!! I've been thinking about buying preloved but heard some people were able to order new ones so I waited and I love it so much!!

I had no idea they’re still selling this!! How did you go about ordering it - was there a waitlist? Did your SA say if there were other prints (DE or monogram) available too?

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I had no idea they’re still selling this!! How did you go about ordering it - was there a waitlist? Did your SA say if there were other prints (DE or monogram) available too?

So the date code says it's made in the 26th week of 2019, so I'm certain this was from left-over stocks but I did ask my SA and he said they released a small production of the DA print so SAs from my store were able to order for their clients. Initially I was supposed to wait 3-6 weeks but someone didn't like this bag and my SA kept it for me! He also checked and said they only have DA print available to order ): if anyone wants this you should contact your SA to see if they're able to put in an order! (but I was told it's not guaranteed you'll get it)

So the date code says it's made in the 26th week of 2019, so I'm certain this was from left-over stocks but I did ask my SA and he said they released a small production of the DA print so SAs from my store were able to order for their clients. Initially I was supposed to wait 3-6 weeks but someone didn't like this bag and my SA kept it for me! He also checked and said they only have DA print available to order ): if anyone wants this you should contact your SA to see if they're able to put in an order! (but I was told it's not guaranteed you'll get it)

Congratulation.
Wish other prints are available to order as well. The DE print is on my wishlist.

Reactions: puiezt
I was able to put a order in 5 weeks ago for a favorite in azur like your beauty but still haven’t had any luck in it coming in. By chance did you do a similar pre order form ? I was curious if anyone has received them. Congrats ! I’m hoping we will be twins here soon :smile:
View attachment 4976748
My SA came through and found me a brand new Favorite MM!! I've been thinking about buying preloved but heard some people were able to order new ones so I waited and I love it so much!!

I was able to put a order in 5 weeks ago for a favorite in azur like your beauty but still haven’t had any luck in it coming in. By chance did you do a similar pre order form ? I was curious if anyone has received them. Congrats ! I’m hoping we will be twins here soon :smile:
I heard that some SAs say it's a 10-week wait. I helped another girl and the SA told her 10-week as well, I didn't do any pre-order form I just told my SA I wanted to order one and she took my CC info! Wishing you the best hopefully you'll get it soon !!

Reactions: kynsleycat
I heard that some SAs say it's a 10-week wait. I helped another girl and the SA told her 10-week as well, I didn't do any pre-order form I just told my SA I wanted to order one and she took my CC info! Wishing you the best hopefully you'll get it soon !!

I’m hoping it may make it here by my birthday March 4th but am not holding my breath I put the order form in 5/6 weeks ago I’m really hoping it will come through ! If not I may have to snag something from the upcoming summer collection:biggrin: as it’s an excuse to buy a bag if the favorite azur doesn’t make it Lol ....congrats on your beauty if you would like to add more pictures so I can vicariously live through you it would be very much appreciated:heart::cool: LOL

• Love
Reactions: puiezt
I’m hoping it may make it here by my birthday March 4th but am not holding my breath I put the order form in 5/6 weeks ago I’m really hoping it will come through ! If not I may have to snag something from the upcoming summer collection:biggrin: as it’s an excuse to buy a bag if the favorite azur doesn’t make it Lol ....congrats on your beauty if you would like to add more pictures so I can vicariously live through you it would be very much appreciated:heart::cool: LOL

Of course!! Took the plastic piece out and there's already some marks ): but nonetheless it's still very gorgeous and I like using the gold chain it comes with!!
2E3603AE-A1B5-4378-8A4D-D0C5717D501D.jpeg
A9E329B9-4AD4-409A-8F9C-02A6A3DF2A6D.jpeg
08F9EBE4-F20E-4E73-80A9-372840F25209.jpeg