Happy National Handbag Day!

Jan 31, 2007
Just found out that today’s a fun holiday - National Handbag Day! So I decided to celebrate today with a family portrait of my B/K collections to date. Wanted to do a more complete portrait of all my H bags but couldn’t find the best way to include all of them just yet, so that will have to wait for another time.

I want to give heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful and incredible ladies on the forum who have patiently answered all my questions and offered valuable suggestions and advice which really helped with my initially bumpy H journey. Can you believe that only a few months ago I didn’t know much about the difference in leathers and knew little about all the colors available? I wanted to @ so many of you but I’m worried that I might have inadvertently left out one or two. And thank you for letting me share my H joy and journey with all of you. :heart:

FAC80DCE-74D6-4BFA-9DAC-2C399B93467D.jpeg

Last edited:

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
@OuiCestLaVie, congrats on your beautifully curated collection! I am so happy for you and hope you enjoy them in great health and happiness :biggrin: